Career and Success Resources

Discussion

Testimonials

Help

My Life Coach Discussion
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
mpousoulas

A few days ago i had an interesting conversation with Michele(mylifecoach) and decided to analyze further the following idea and get some feedback.

I have worked both as a journalist and a human recources officer for the last 11 years.I want to combine the skills i gained from my experience on those 2 fields in order to start a small online communication consulting business.My potential customers wiil be small businesses and individuals. My services will include the writing and/or editing of : press releases, newsletters, speeches, articles, letters, cvs, internal communication memos etc
I want to build a webpage where i can promote my services that wiil be offered via skype, live chat, fax, email, telephone.
The services will be offered in greek language.
This will be a part time job that will become full time only if it is profitable enough.
If you like please discuss the following:
1. How can i measure the prospects of this business idea?
2. How can i market the business?
3. How do i determine the price list of my services?
4. How do i establish a payment method?
5. What legal issues should i consider?
6. What content do you think should be included on the web page?

Your input will help me to come up with an action plan.                
sijispeak

you will discover at the other end that you have just been given an opportunity to improve yourself and follow your dreams for a fulfilled life. Sijispeaks is the web portal for Siji a motivational, professional speaker, management consultant, television host and author

Communication Consultant

janetdavis1221

Congratulations on this step towards the start of a business venture! It is an admirable decision. Looks like your lifecoach did her job very well.

I've got an amazing coach from livecoach helping me for the past months, too, so I totally understand the excitement that comes with every breakthrough in ideas. Good luck to you!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright © Michele Caron, 2002-2014