Career and Success Resources

Discussion

Testimonials

Help

My Life Coach Discussion
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
natnit1112

With all the information out there about the different life coaching certifications I thought I would join this forum and see what advice you all might have as to the best way to start a career in life coaching.  I am 28 and have always been intuitive and older for my age so I have always seen myself helping people in some capacity.  I have worked in retail as a manager for almost 6 years and I am ready to make the change.  I am looking for any suggestions on how to get this new career path up and running.  What certification would be best, the best resources, etc.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Natalie
DejanDavcevski

I have recently became a Life Coach and I have created a website.
It will be an honor if you checked it and give me a feedback.
Tell me do you like it? Should I change something?
Please, I need your help because I am new at this.
Code Of Life
deepakwri

Hi DejanDavcevski,
I visited your life coach website and its good, but i found that the font style need some improvement.
StuartWilliams

Life Coaching is a very effective way to help people in getting back on the correct track in their life. You can start by working with the people who are already performing well in this stream and experience the behavioral change in the related person.
Myerslifecoach

The biggest advice that I can give you is to find your niche. Life coaching is a broad field, find what you are passionate in and let that intuitive voice lead you on your life coaching path...My Journey led me here
mylifecoach

Site Owner
Don't forget to get my free Becoming a Coach mini e-Course for other important ideas about how to get started [smile]

http://mylifecoach.com/how_to_become_a_coach.htm

asc

My advice for you is to just start getting the word out to people in your communities about what you are up to and ask for referrals for people who might need your services. That is how I became known as a top business coach in Seattle!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright © Michele Caron, 2002-2014