Career and Success Resources

Discussion

Testimonials

Help

My Life Coach Discussion

Author   Comment  
CoachSheri

Pro Member

I was rereading a gem of a book by my good friend and colleague, Eva Gregory. In The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity, Coach Eva gives us many tools, tips, and techniques to use the vibration of feeling good to tap abundance. Many people have the following ideas "I'll be happy when I get that new job, car, house, perfect relationship...." and the list could go on and on. But the truth is that you need to be happy first and then abundance and prosperity are yours. So how do we just be happy, no matter what?  My favorite Eva quote is "As in all things, success is built from the inside out". Eva writes about the law of attraction with practical, easy to use ideas like

"Pay it forward and create miracles"
"The power of thanks"

Eva is a delightful, spiritual person, yet she is also a savvy business woman. So her book also includes ideas on masterminding for success, unleashing creativity and more. I have taken some of Eva's classes and they are packed with information and energy. Her book is similarly filled with the very essence of Eva's successful living.  So if you are looking for a great read to jump start your success in 2010, I recommend  getting
The Feel Good Guide to Prosperity

Click here to find out more info on her book.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright © Michele Caron, 2002-2014