Career and Success Resources

Discussion

Testimonials

Help

My Life Coach Discussion

Author   Comment  
growtogether

Hello Coaches!
I have been noticing with long lasting clients ( 3 to 6 months contract), that I can hear myself use the same tools.
I'm with Erickson College - Art & science of life coaching, and I have been practicing with ICF coaches as well to grow even more in my coaching. I love hearing new coaching tools, and I think by coaching each other, we can experience it better.
So I'm reaching to other coaches out there (non Erickson or CTI certified coaches), to exchange our coaching skills. I think it's a great opportunity to keep updated your skills and to be able to offer more to your clients.
Bartering coaching hours between coaches is a great way to accumulate your hours for the ICF certification too because it counts for a paying hour.
Contact me if you are willing to exchange time with me!

jenniemk@hotmail.com
Myerslifecoach

I know just what you mean. In my first year of coaching, I started to feel that same coaching tool stagnation. I recommend that you get a little creative. I embarked on a mission to create tools specifically for each of my clients situations. I started with 5 big questions, and developed a tool from their. To get your creative juices flowing check out resources from different fields and modalities of coaching, therapy and industrial/organizational psychology. I am just now creating a store for some of the tools I have created http://myerslifecoachingllc.com/store/
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Copyright © Michele Caron, 2002-2014